Monday, August 1, 2011

My New "Realized" Passions

My passions.  I have so many sometimes it is difficult to know where to start or what to focus on.  However, as I have shared in a couple blogs already, I love to write.  That is my first love and my second is an amazing compliment... photography.  It has been a long time coming to try and whittle down what it would be that I would focus my talents and precious time on and those I believe are the things God has gifted me with and I am running with them.

I have spent the last few days starting up a new website for my photography, (Click here for my photography).  It has been a long process but fun as well.  Now comes the hard part, marketing!  I am not a marketer and this will be my biggest challenge other than making the time to write.  I would love for any and all feed back I can get for both my writing and my photography.  I am in a growing stage and I need as much info poured into me as I can get.

In the meantime, I will be searching for new things to talk about, and I will be taking more and more pictures.  Here is one of my pictures I uploaded yesterday.  You can find it at the like I provided above.  I hope you enjoy!   God Bless!

No comments: