Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Family Time

There is nothing better than family time.  I don't care what anyone says.  I long for my time with my husband and my daughter, no matter how much I need my alone time.  And birthday's are always special.  
 


We just got done celebrating my love's birthday (Mark)!  And it was fun and relaxing.  We made him a chocolate pie for his birthday and he was like a kid in a candy store!  He LOVES pie way more than cake.  I don't get it, but that is ok because it is those things about him that I don't get that make me love him so much!  





I also love him dearly for his seriously crazy attitude!  All you have to do is watch him blow out his birthday cake candles and you will understand what I mean!



We also had lots of fun with my sister and her family as they came to visit this weekend!  They were a joy and here are a few pictures of our fun journeys! 


My daughter and her cousin had a blast climbing to the top of the look out tower in Olympia.  It is a beautiful view of the bay.



The bay!  This was on the docs, and as you can see the tide is out and you can see the barnicals and other shells on the post behind them!  I love that they love each other!





That is another beautiful picture of the water behind the girls.  They are ready to go jelly fish hunting!






And here is a picture of my beautiful sister and the whole family!  I miss you guys already! 





We then went to Tumwater Falls Park.  It was beautiful there with many opportunities for fun pictures.  Here is one of my favorites!



All in all it was a short but fun time that we had.  I can't wait for us to all get together again this fall.  Like I said, family time is the best time in the world! 

No comments: