Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow! Progress!

Last night I went to the gym and had a personal training session to revamp my exercise program. I didn't expect much more than the same old thing I have been doing... maybe going up in weight a bit. However, that is not what I got!

Over the last 3 to 4 months I have gotten significantly stronger without even realizing it. I was doing 10 different exercises each week with weight no more than 40 lbs, most of the time around 20 lbs, to 19 with the average weight around 75 lbs topping out at 150 lbs. I am shocked, more because it didn't kill me, it felt good. I have gotten much stronger, and I can tell mostly because today, I am not dying with pain. My pecs are slightly sore, other than that I feel good!

It is an amazing feeling to be able to work hard and not have it kill you!

Wow! Progress!!!

No comments: