Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Been A While!

I have been so busy, doing so many things that I have neglected my Blog! Shame on me. I really need to get back to blogging, and stick with it. I love to write, I just need to make time.

The year is amazingly half over and the summer is shaping up to be beautiful so far. I am just praying the last half of summer is as nice, and not tooooo hot!

My husband is embarking on a new adventure this summer, the STP or Seattle to Portland. It is a 202 mile road bike ride. He has been training for quite some time now and is getting in super shape and just amazing me with his perseverance. He is still working hard to take care of us, and to love us. He is the prince charming to my daughter, and to me :)

Charis is doing wonderful. She is growing like a weed and I can't believe she will be starting Pre-K this fall, and turning 5! Wasn't she just born yesterday? I don't know why, but the best things in life move on quickly and if we don't cherish them then we are fools.

I am now working out 3 or more times a week! Yay me! I am a member at a new gym in the area called The Lord's Gym. It is a wonderful place that makes everyone feel most wanted and wonderful. I am blessed to have found it. My goal is to be able to shop in the normal size clothing stores without having to go to plus sizes! I want to achieve that by October, our anniversary. It would be wonderful to feel better by then for our trip to the coast!

Well, it is off to do more laundry, cleaning and chatting with the sweet pea!

Until next time... Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Maleko said...

Great start, keep it going! XXOO!