Saturday, September 3, 2011

Our Week in Review!

In my life this week...

The week started out quiet and ended very busy!  We got to go visit with friends we had not seen in a long time and that was a great blessing.  We also got to see some other friends who have been traveling and that was much fun as well.  Today I have been busy writing for an exam I am taking and it has been more fun than I expected!

In our homeschool this week... 

We did a lot of relaxed learning things.  We spent most of our time playing and visiting and just reading.  It was a great week.

My favorite thing this week....

Was blueberry picking!  We went earlier in the season with the grandparents and had a blast.  This week we went with some friends and it was fun as well.  However this time it had been a super foggy morning and we got very wet!!  Regardless of getting wet, we came home with 15 pounds of blueberries to freeze!  Yum!

What is working/not working for us...

A rigid homeschool schedule!!!  It isn't working for us!  So we are flying by the seat of our pants so we can do school anytime and have fun while doing it.

A photo, video, link or quote to share...

I would like to share a couple things, number one being my link to my site. I have been working hard on promoting my work so I can start to add some income to our family while still being home.  Take a look if you have a chance.  Just click here --> My Store

She is the reason for everything I do!


No comments: