Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Princess, It's Never too late

Devotional by Sheri Rose Shephard. Touched me deeply today, I hope it touches you.

It is never too late to turn to Me, My love. I didn't start a countdown when I gave you the choice between life and death. There is no time limit on My love for you. I am patient, yet I don't want you to miss out on any precious time with Me. There is no place you have to go to find Me. Just cry out to Me, and I will come to you. Wherever you've gone My grace has followed you. Come to Me today, and I will do more than repair the damage done... I will restore what was lost. Someday you will look back on this moment as the turning point that transformed you into the princess I called you to be. Now come to Me, and let's fall in love all over again.

Love,

Your King who knows no limits

"The Lord said: It isn't too late. You can still return to me with all your heart." Joel 2:12 CEV

No comments: